Jigsaw Conference on Family Violence, Queenstown
Stopping Violence Dunedin are proud to support the Jigsaw Conference, occuring in Queenstown from the 20th - 22nd of April 2017.
- Greg Nicoluau - CEO of Australian childhood Trauma Group,
- Rachel Smith - Specialist for Family Violence Death Review Commitee,
- Nicola Atwool - Associate professor to the dept. of Social Work, Sociology and Gender Studies,
- Ken Clearwater - Manager of Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse Trust Christchurch,
- Poto Williams - Labour Party MP for Christchurch East (since 2013) - Labour Spokesperson for Disability, family violence and child welfare,
- Louise Nicholas - National Sexual Abuse Survivor Advocate, She has recieved the Womens acheivement award from Zonta Int. She was also made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2015, also mentioned in the Queens Birthday Honours list 2015. Received the NZ Herald of the year award 2007.
or contact Niki Hawke on 027 203 4547 or 0508 440 255
The conference cost $250 for the full 3 days.
You can register online by going to http://jigsawcentrallakes.co.nz/shop/P3_Jigsaw-Conference-2017.html